Kumanti Consulting has built capabilities to support GST Reformation, especially for Oracle EBS customers. In this Kumanti Consulting will provide the following lines of support:
- Set-up and Test the Oracle provided GST patches for correctness and compliance
- Customize Oracle EBS SCM, Financials to support GST Reformation
- Modify all necessary transaction document layouts and their generation
- Modify existing reports and also develop new reports as required by GST Reformation
- Interface with GSP for smooth and seamless transfer of data from and to GSTN, via the GSP
- Provide Dashboard for review of input credits and their utilization
- Notifications, alerts and follow-up to suppliers to ensure timely transfer of their data and returns
- Provide clarifications and confirmations to customers about data transfer and returns pertaining to their invoices
- Support change over to GST Regime in closing prior period, moving open transactions to new GST enabled regime and help with GST Go-live
- Post implementation support to ensure correct and accurate,
- data transfer to and from GSTN,
- reconciliation of input credit and its utilization,
- returns generation,
- posting of accounting entries and
- generation of reports
Set-up & Testing
Kumanti Consulting is at present engaged in the testing of GST Patches from Oracle. In this, with regular release of patch from Oracle (Phase 1 is released and tested, Phase 2 and possibly Phase 3 are awaited), Kumanti Consulting assures the best support to implement GST solution within the existing setups.
Kumanti Consulting Oracle competency has expertise in core accounting, Oracle EBS and India Localization. Being a pioneer in Oracle EBS implementation and India Localization, we are working in consultation with Oracle to test and ensure the patches are covering the standard provision for the GST Reformation.
The Patch testing will also help in ascertaining the extent of customization to be done to the customer’s Oracle EBS instance to make it GST Ready.
Our support will include:
Complete business Study– Purchase & Sales of Goods & Services, and mapping of business need against GST expectations
Set-up GST Configuration
Regime to Record Configuration
Tax Regime Definition
Tax Type,Tax Rate
Tax Rules definition
Tax factor based
Item Category based
HSN & SAC
GST impact on PO, Receipt & Invoice
Order Creation, Shipment & Invoices
Standalone AR Invoices
Movement of Assets
Customization of Oracle EBS (Forma, Reports, OAF, Workflow) to support changes to:
GSTR 1 & GSTR 2
GSTR 2A Reconciliation
Tax Credit Automation
GST impact on Invoice import from external system to EBS
Customer Master Update for GST Information
Item Master Update related to GST information
Supplier Master Update related to GST Information
Building Interface with GSP
Based on this knowledge and expertise Kumanti Consulting would act as an ASP (Application Service Provider) to enable the integration between Customer’s Oracle EBS and the GSP. This includes both inward and outward communication with GSP’s such as :
Sales Ledger Upload
Reconciled Data into Oracle – Inward
Related MIS reports
Auto notification to Suppliers for the reconciliation gaps
Internal Alerts/Escalations for the Organization related to reconciliation gaps
Facilitate Dash Board – GST Dash Board
Facilitate the navigation from Oracle EBS to GSP to avoid multiple sign on.
Maintain GSP portal level functional security / Roll based security at EBS.
Change over & Transition support
Our support will be in the areas of:
– payment/receipt accounting for prior period transactions
– handling in transit supplies, against POs as well as against branch transfers
– accounting for accruals (credits) from previous tax regime and setting off in the new regime
Training & Go Live support
Kumanti Consulting will provide training (on premise as well as remote) for
Training will be a mix of classroom and hands-on and will be aided by detailed training manuals and case studies.
Our go live support will involve ensuring set-ups are ready, masters are migrated and open transactions are transitioned, and ensuring the new tax regime is reflecting on live transactions in a correct manner.
We will also support in ensuring correct and trouble-free interface with the GSP and in ensuring all data transfers are effected correctly and the reconciliation and returns are taking place in an expected manner.
Post Go live support
We also spend considerable time aligning our teams to the needs of your organization – not just expertise in a particular system, but the right mix of complementary skills that support your exact needs.
Additional support services
Provide the lead for GSP
Coordinate with GSP and establish the relation with Client
Coordination with Oracle on obtaining the right solution from Oracle